Shop once... eat all week #5

The last in the "Shop once... eat all week!" series. Don't worry, though! I have more recipes marked in my books that I want to try!

Tonight we had Beef Fried Rice.

We used the left over steak from the Sirloin Steak with Fruity Cole Slaw dinner, the left over cole slaw mix from the same dinner, and the leftover asparagus from the Ham & Cheese Pasta meal.

This was a quick and easy meal to make!

Iain really enjoyed it! Emily wasn't interested in the least! I liked it, but I wasn't too fond of the asparagus. Maybe take that out next time, and Iain says to use chicken next time.

Here's the photo... I don't know how food magazines make the food look sooo yummy in the photos! They must spend forever arranging each piece of rice and asparagus to make it look just right! Anyway, my photo doesn't look too appetizing, but it was yummy - promise!

0 comments: