Rainbow Cake

Cake Class #2

Tonight we got to make a rainbow cake!  We learned about piping stars, lines and letters.  And we learned how to do an image transfer using piping gel.

So, I took my prefrosted cake (French Vanilla flavor) and I had all my colors mixed and ready to use.  I had all my new tools in my new tool box and everything else that was on our list.  I was ready to go!

We had too much fun!  

Here's my finished cake
 
The sample cake had another name, of course, but Emily really liked the picture of the rainbow cake I was going to make, so I put her name on mine.  She loves it and can't wait to have a piece tomorrow before school!
My hand is sore from making all those little stars, but, man, it's so much fun!
Check back next week, we'll be making clowns!  :o)  


0 comments: