I'm going Bento!

I've been reading about Bento Box lunches online and I love the utter cuteness of them!  I was thinking that they would be great for my preschooler to take to lunch on his 2 days a week, but then I got to thinking that if I'm making 1, I might as well make 4, right??  So, I can make one for him, one for my Hubby to take to work, one for my daughter to eat before her Kindergarten bus comes by and one for me to eat as well!

So, here is my very first Bento Box Lunch, which I made for Hubby's lunch today

We've got some leftover sausage/egg casserole from breakfast yesterday, topped with some cute heart cheese shapes, a few cherry tomatoes, some grapes with a few dried cranberries thrown in for variety, some multi-grain crackers and a hard boiled egg.

I really need to get some of those super cute egg molds and more cookie cutters, but I thought this was pretty darn cute for my first one!

I did make the kids each an "at-home" bento for lunch today, but it was pretty basic and boring - just some grapes, sliced ham and cheese and teddy bear graham crackers.

Tomorrow is preschool for my son, so I'll be making more bentos tonight!

Enjoy!  Oh, and I'm adding a Bento Blog list to my sidebar, so if you're interested in learning more about bentos, you can find all the blogs that I've been researching there! 

Have Fun!

0 comments: