Lots of Bentos!

I'm behind in posting these... it was busy around here!

Here's Boo's Tuesday Preschool lunch -
A doggie wrapped in cresent roll with cheese, bowl of oranges (using up the last of the bowls), a small slice of leftover cake, strawberries and some wafer cookies with a yogurt and a drink - (also using up the last of the drinks)

And the Hubby's Tuesday lunch - he keeps complaining that his lunch isn't "cute", so he got bunny shaped turkey and cheese sandwiches!  Along with some cucumbers, crackers, cheesy balls and of course a kit-kat... oh, and there's a yogurt hiding off to the side, as well.
Hubby had a free lunch celebration at work on Wednesday, so I got a day off from making lunches!!

So here's Boo's Thursday Lunch
Cheese tortellini, more oranges, another slice of a different cake (!!!), some fishies and another drink.

That's it for last week!  I don't do lunches on Friday for various reasons... and I made a Hubby lunch for today, but trust me, leftover Swiss Steak over pasta isn't pretty, so I didn't take a photo!!  :O)  He enjoyed it though!

I'm planning on switching the juices over to reusable bottles as soon as these are gone.  And, using reusable containers for the fruit and yogurt, as well... but, alas, there was a big Costco shopping trip right before I started the whole waste-less bento thingy... so... have to use up what I have, right?  :o)

0 comments: