More Bento Fun!

Hi there!!

Here are a few more Dee-Style Bentos that I made this week, enjoy!

This was Hubby's lunch on Wednesday - he's got a bacon sandwich (with a little bottle of "brown sauce"), some cherry tomatoes, pears, popcorn and yogurt.. with a sweet dessert.  He came home and complained, though... he said he got a boring sandwich and next time I need to cut it into fun shapes - it's bacon!  I guess I could have cut it into a fun shape, but it would have fallen apart when he picked it up!

Here's my little guys lunch from Thursday - He got the shaped sandwiches!  LOL!  He's got PB&J Dinosaurs, star cheese, goldfish, jello, yogurt and a caprisun.  According to his preschool teacher, his lunch was a big hit!

And Hubby's Thursday lunch - He's got a salami and cheese roll-up, pretzels, cucumbers and grapes.

No lunches around here on Fridays, so.... 

Have a great weekend!!

0 comments: